There’s another blog that I follow that I enjoy quite a bit. Every now and then the writer will just list 20 things she has been thinking about or wants to say, without much theme. I like it. So, I’m going to do that for you this week.
1. Is our wedding really only 36 weeks away?! 2. I’m loving the time I’m getting to spend with friends lately; it seems so full and uplifting. 3. Matt working 2nd shift is not my favorite AT ALL! 4. We opened a joint checking account to put our wedding money into. Talk about weird! 5. I feel so on top of things and then I think about money and it makes me a little queasy. 6. Today, I am going up to The House to plant bulbs for a Spring/Summer garden! 7. I have so much stuff that I’m starting to filter through it now. 8. That seems like a never-ending task. 9. We’re putting the deposit down for the wedding flowers today. 10. My best friend is going to be even further away from me once I’m married and I’m not a fan of that. 11. My other best friend will just be far away from me, and I don’t like that much either. 12. I’m going to get whole new towns and cities to explore when I move. 13. That means new restaurants … score! 14. If we’re friends on Facebook, you know I post a lot about food. I think it’s much more agreeable than politics or drama. 🙂 15. I’m so excited to marry a man who has a countdown to the millisecond on his phone to our wedding day. 16. Did I mention that 36 weeks seems like a long way away? 36 weeks. 252 days. 6055 hours. 363,300 minutes. 21,798,000 seconds. 17. We had a cake tasting this week and it was wonderful! 18. I’m prayfully looking forward to God showing us what our ministry together will be. 19. I am looking forward to learning to love to cook. 20. C’mon 36 weeks!
Hope you all have a great week! (Once we do our other cake tastings, I’ll post more about them)
Until then, enjoy this:
I’m getting married to my, you guessed it, best friend on June 1st, 2013! Matt and I are super-excited and since we have quite a bit of time to plan this thing, I decided it’d be fun to blog about it. Well, maybe not always fun, but at least informative and it might give me a welcome distraction. You can find all the posts by clicking the “Getting Married” tab on the right of this page, or by clicking here. Thanks for stopping by!
My Pinterest Wedding Board
Our Wedding Website on WeddingWire.com
- Getting Married: 37 Weeks – DIY Invitations (xapatotheworld.wordpress.com)
- Getting Married: 38 Weeks – Road Trip (xapatotheworld.wordpress.com)
- Getting Married: 39 Weeks – The Dress (xapatotheworld.wordpress.com)
- Getting Married: Countdown Post (xapatotheworld.wordpress.com)