Ok, so Promise_Sing tagged everyone she knows to list 6 random things about themselves…and since she knows me…I thought I better do it too. So, here we go:
1. I love strawberry rhubarb pies…but more than that, I love to munch on a raw rhubarb shoot…yummy.
2. I wear flip flops as long as I can all year round.
3. I just made a list of some of the cities I want to see from around the world…most of them are obscure: ie. Muktinath, Nepal; Sepik Iwam (river valley), Papua New Guinea; Irkutsk, Russia; Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso; Djibouti, Djibouti; Dohnavur, India; Abidjan, Ivory Coast; and Yangshuo, China.
4. Like Pam, but not really…I sang a duet with my mom in church when I was 2, and have been singing ever since.
5. I can’t stand the texture of certain foods, but I love the taste of them…like shrimp and mushrooms.
6. I can say “hello”, “thank you”, and “goodbye” in about 10 different languages (the ones below plus German, Italian, Korean, and Tagalog)…and I can hold a short conversation in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Mandarin, and Japanese) 🙂 Proficient in only one: English heh. Oh, and I can read New Testament Greek
There you go…hope that was random enough for you 🙂