So, to go along with my newfound obsession with this radio show called Ask the Professor from University of Detroit Mercy, I decided I will submit my own trivia questions. So, here goes my compilation! 🙂
Feel free to post your answers in a comment. I’ll post the answers in an entry in a couple days. Enjoy! 🙂
1. What are the six most popular books by Jane Austen?
2. What are the names of the heroines in each respective book?
3. How old was Jane when she died?
4. How many strings does a standard violin have and what notes do they make?
5. On the violin, what is the “frog”?
6. What are the complementary colors of red and yellow?
7. The only two atomic bombs ever used during war in history fell one what two cities in Japan?
8. What other cities were considered as targets and why were they not chosen?
9. What time did the bomb drop in Hiroshima on the morning of August 6th, 1945?
10. What popular TV show today uses these numbers as great significance during the program, repeating them several time throughout the series?
11. (These are for kicks) In Japanese, what does “buta” mean? (boo-tah)
12. What is a “fugu”?
13. How quickly can a person die from eating fugu meat that has not been prepared properly?
14. A popular Japanese expression, especially among younger people, is “KY”. In America, this has an entirely different connotation than in Japan, however, much to my relief. What does it mean in Japanese?
15. How much taller is Tokyo Tower than the Eiffel Tower (which inspired its construction)?